Maryland - Internal Medicine – (49811)
100% Outpatient Primary care – Baltimore, MD metro area
- Primary care opening seeing patients ages 18 and older – 100% outpatient setting
- Private practice setting
- Will see 14-15 patients daily so it’s a low volume practice with chance to focus on quality of care
- Opportunity to see extra patients daily if desired. Practice offers an RVU bonus on all patients seen after 15 visits per day.
- No evening calls. Group does rotate a Saturday clinic so one Saturday per month is required from 9 am – 2 pm.
- Base salary is $190,000 plus RVU bonus. Can make around $205,000 – $210,000 if seeing 18 patients per day
- Negotiable sign-on bonus, 5K relocation and an annual goodwill bonus.
- 4 weeks of PTO (1 week is for CME time). $1500 CME expense account.
- Health benefits, paid time off, 401K, long-term disability, life insurance and CME benefits
- Full EMR practice in place with transcription/dictation service
- Open to Family medicine or Internal Medicine or Geriatrics trained physicians
- Must be Board eligible or certified in Family or Internal Medicine
- Ideal candidate will be available by December, 2021
Skill: Outpatient Only
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.