Georgia - Orthopedic Surgery – (49663)
Orthopedic Spine – Eastern Georgia
Highly successful, large private practice is seeking an orthopaedic spine surgeon to join their practice in Eastern Georgia & a satellite office in South Carolina (20 minute drive). Shared call of 1:8.
– Incoming orthopaedic surgeon is required to take general orthopedic call
– Board certified or board eligible
– Practice call is rotated and ER call coverage is combined with another orthopaedic group
– Fellowship training in orthopaedic spine required
– Employed opportunity through a private practice; however, the affiliated hospital will provide an income guarantee
– Relocation and sign on bonus available
– Medical Center is committed to providing the highest level of quality care easily accessible in an efficient and friendly manner.
– They lead the way in the area with procedures in robotic surgery and advanced orthopedic services and emergency care that is second to none.
– They are a certified as a Primary Stroke Center, as well as an Accredited Chest Pain Center.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.