Pennsylvania - Internal Medicine – (49645)
Pennsylvania – Internal Medicine
FQHC setting – visa sponsorship available
Located in beautiful south-central Pennsylvania, an area rich with outdoor activities and history. Conveniently located within a three hour drive of Pittsburgh, Philadelphia and northern Virginia; four hours to New York. International airports located within one hour (Harrisburg, PA) and at Dulles, BWI and Ronald Reagan airports.
Standard Full-Time Provider Benefits:
- Malpractice Coverage through FTCA
- 3 Weeks of Vacation; 4 Weeks of Vacation at year 4
- 40 Hours of Sick Time Annually
- 52 Hours of Holiday Annually
- 40 Hours of Continuing Education Time Annually
- $3,000 Continuing Education Allowance Annually
- Medical, Dental, Life and Long-Term Disability Provided
- Vision and Short-Term Disability Available
- 403(b) Retirement Program with a Company Match
- Eligible for State and Federal Loan Repayment
- Base Compensation plus Incentive Program
- Sign-On Bonus
- Payment of Membership Due, License, DEA and Board Certification
Skill: Outpatient Only
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.