Indiana - Cardiology – (49628)
Non-Invasive Cardiology – Metro Indiana
- Seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Cardiologist who specializes in cardio non-invasive with a passion for cardiac CT, MRI and vascular imaging
- Join a large collegial group, of equal shares, multi-specialty team of cardiologists, three cardiac hospitalists, and advanced practice providers
- Flexible Clinic Schedule: Monday – Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- With flexible evening & Saturday hours
- Average outpatient volume: 11 – 22 patients per day, depending on days clinic schedule
- Weekend/Holiday Call: 1:5
- Short Call: One time per month, 5:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- No night call expectation, supported by cardiac nocturnists
- Daily inpatient rounding
- Average inpatient volume: 15 – 20 patients per day
- Telehealth visits offered
- State-of-the-art labs:
- Phillips systems which includes the Flex vision screens with the most updated software package including clarity software and availability of nine data out ports providing connection to TEE/CCTA’s images on the Flex vision screens
- Perform cardiac CT, MRI and vascular imaging
- Minimal travel to outreach locations
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Tim Jackson will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.