Indiana - Cardiology – (49627)
Interventional/Invasive Cardiology – Metro Indiana
- Seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Cardiologist who specializes in Invasive-Intervention with a passion for PCI and Peripheral vascular procedures
- Join large, equal shares, multi-specialty team of cardiologists, three cardiac hospitalists, and advanced practice providers
- Two weeks per month in clinic Schedule: Monday – Friday
- Two weeks per month rounding in hospital: Monday – Friday
- STEMI Call 1:6: Friday – Friday, 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 a.m.
- Holiday & Weekend Call: 1:6
- Average outpatient volume: 15 – 20 patients per day
- Average rounding volume: 10 – 15 patients per day
- High volumes – average 700+ cases per year
- Minimal travel to outreach locations
- Common Procedures Performed:
- Transcatheter Mitral Valve Repair
- Left Atrial Appendage Closure
- Cardiac angioplasty and stent placement, including drug eluting stents
- Rotational atherectomy
- Carotid stenting
- Peripheral vascular procedures
- State-of-the-art labs:
- Phillips systems which includes the Flex vision screens with the most updated software package including clarity software and availability of nine data out ports providing connection to TEE/CCTA’s images on the Flex vision screens
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.