Oklahoma - Nephrology – (49257)
Nephrology – Metro Oklahoma
- Employed position
- Board Certified/Board Eligible (Must become BC within 7 years of completing training)
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401k/403(b)/457(b) employer match
- Professional Liability Coverage
- Relocation Assistance
- Recruitment Loan
- CME Allowance of up to $5,000 annually
- Administrative Staff: Clinic Director / Clinic Supervisor
- Advanced Practice Providers: None
- Clinical Assistant/Scribe: 1 Clinical Assistant and 1 RN
- Patient Service Representatives: 1
- Currently 1: 4
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.