California - Family Medicine – (49146)
Fresno, CA – Primary care openings (permanent placement)
- FQHC setting (Federally qualified Health Center)
- Group has 27 sites in the greater Fresno area and 3 new clinics opening later in 2022. Furthest location is one hour from Fresno, CA.
- Most physicians live in the Fresno area or Visalia, CA areas
- Base salary of $260,000 is guaranteed. Group offers monthly incentive bonuses based on patient volumes. Most providers see 20-24 patients per day.
- Federal loan assistance programs through CALS cares and NHSC. Can get up to $300K for loan forgiveness.
- Athena EMR
- Group is expected to see over 1 million visits this year and is growing. They offer free transportation to the clinic if a patient needs this.
- J-1 visa and H1-B visa (cap-exempt status) holders are encouraged to apply. J-1 visas are process through the HHS waiver program.
- 8 hour work day. Clinic hours are 8:30 – 5:30 pm regularly. Physicians rotate a “late” day on Mondays occasionally where they work from 11 am – 8 pm.
- Experienced call center that triages phone calls. Physicians rarely get bothered with calls. ONLY one week per year of phone call as first physician on call (might get 7-10 phone calls that week)
- Full support team to maximize patient flow and visits. 2 MA’s plus one receptionist per physician. Each physician gets 3 rooms per doctor and MA’s are bi-lingual Spanish speaking in case you need assistance. Coding and support team for billing.
- X-ray and lab on-site with fast results
- Federal Tort reform malpractice insurance (this covers your tail insurance if you leave the practice at no cost)
- Full benefits including low cost medical, dental, vision, FSA’s and accident insurance. Paid LTD insurance and 401K with a 5% match after 6 months.
- 26 days of PTO plus 9 paid holidays and your birthday off. CME time and reimbursement as well.
- Holiday and weekend hours available at extra pay rates
- Group has their own accredited Family Medicine residency program as well as a PA program. They are starting an NP training program in late 2022. Teaching interest is a plus.
- Major airport located in Fresno, CA
- Excellent family area with strong schooling, arts, festivals and parks systems for sports and outdoors activities. Very diverse community as well.
- Area is known as an agricultural area with farm workers and also has a strong industry to support any spousal job needs.
- Group accepts all patients whether or not they have the ability to pay and is a very patient centered group.
Skill: Womens Health
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.