Maine - Internal Medicine – (49141)
Internal Medicine Opportunity
- Status: Full-time: 8-hour shifts, 5 days per week (option #1); 10-hour shifts, 4 days per week (option #2); Weekend hours are provided at our Health Center, and may become part of the Health Center schedule in response to the health care access needs of our communities. Evening hours are provided at both health centers.
- Patients: Patient profile includes a large cohort of elderly patients with co-morbidities
- On-Call Rotation – Traditional position: approximately one weeknight every 4 weeks assisting hospitalists, infrequent back-up required on weekends
Qualifications of applicants:
- Board Certified or board eligible on defined track to become Board Certified
- Allopathic and osteopathic physicians will be considered equally
- American born and trained physicians and foreign-born physicians who have completed a US residency and/or fellowship will be considered equally. H-1B and J-1 visa candidates will be considered.
- In-practice physicians, residents or fellows, and military-trained physicians will be considered equally
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.