Maine - Gastroenterology – (49134)
Excellent opportunity for a Gastroenterologist:
• Be part of a growing team of providers who offer exceptional care to our community.
• Compensation up to $640k, with additional productivity bonus opportunity.
• High demand for Gastroenterology services in the region provides an opportunity for high productivity and compensation.
• Sign-on Bonus, Up to $10,000 for relocation assistance, Generous Student Loan Reimbursement.
• Work/Life balance with excellent support and community recreation.
• Live in a vibrant up and coming, affordable city where the average age is 35.
• Seeking BC/BE Gastroenterologist to join a group of 2 Physicians and 1 PA.
• This is a hospital employed position due to growth.
• The practice offers a wide range of digestive disease diagnosis and care, including liver studies, ERCP, video capsule endoscopy, esophageal studies, upper endoscopy, and colonoscopy.
• ERCP or EUS not required but would be welcomed.
• Light Call 1:4, with admissions managed by hospitalists.
• Flexible work schedule of three, four or five-day workweek. High earning potential.
• Work in a rewarding environment where you are a valued member of the team.
• Join the collegial group of providers in a mission-based health system. Work with caring and experienced support staff.
• Full Benefits, including health, dental, 403b & 457 Retirement Plans, CME and more!
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.