Illinois - Pulmonary Medicine – (49129)
Pulmonary Medicine – Southern Illinois
- Mostly outpatient position
- The Pulmonology Department currently offers services such as Pulmonary Function Studies and Pulmonary Rehab
- The Pulmonary Medicine physician would perform bronchoscopies, Pulmonary Function Test readings, and inpatient consultations
- Candidates with additional Sleep Medicine training ideal but not required
- No call responsibilities
- After hours nurse advice line is available for patients to call
- Opportunity for research and/or academic affiliation
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Tim Jackson will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.