Illinois - Pulmonary/Critical Care – (49126)
Illinois – Pulmonary/Critical Care
seeking an additional BE/BC Pulmonary Disease/Critical Care physician to join our practice at Medical Center in, Illinois.
Practice Details Include:
- Medical Center is a Magnet-Designated 200-bed hospital with a Level II Trauma Center, Level II NICU, and is a Certified Primary Stroke Center by DNV
- 12 ICU beds and open ICU
- Position will consist of 50 % Pulmonary Disease and 50% Critical Care responsibilities
- Research department and vein clinic associated with the practice
- Modern State of the Art facility
- Full PFT and spirometry in office
- Nuclear and stress testing
- Accredited residency programs in Neurosurgery, Neurology and Family Medicine
- Tele-stroke (July 2019)
- has been nationally recognized as a Great Place to Work
- Medical Center is located in the twin cities IL and is less than 3 hours from Chicago and St. Louis
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.