Iowa - Otolaryngology – (49120)
Iowa – ENT
About the Practice:
• 5 Board Certified Physicians and 3 APPs based in West Des Moines and Ankeny
• 5 Audiologists that dispense hearing aids
• Allergy & Immunology integrated within department
• Call 1:6
• Excellent payor mix
• Friendly collegial atmosphere
• State-of-the-art Sleep Center featuring eight private rooms
• Income guarantee and shareholder track
• Competitive Base Salary
• 401(k) profit sharing retirement plan
• Optional health, dental, vision, long-term disability, long-term care and term life insurance, and flexible spending accounts
About the Clinic:
• Over 260 physicians and providers practicing in 40+ specialties, averaging 556,000 patient visits annually
• External referral base that includes 1.3 million
• Among Wellmark’s 18 Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs), we are in the top three in the state in terms of Wellmark’s Value Index Score (VIS), a measure of quality and outcomes
• In 2017 and 2018, we achieved a perfect 100% MIPS score; in 2018, we ranked as the #1 lowest beneficiary cost ACO in the country
• Physician Engagement in the 94th percentile per Press Ganey’s 2020 Engagement Survey
Why Choose Iowa?
• As a state, Iowa has been recognized as #1 Best State to Practice Medicine (WalletHub, 2017 & MDLinx, 2018), #1 Physicians’ Top Places to Live and Work (Physicians Thrive, 2017), and #1 Best State to Live in America (U.S. News & World Report, 2018).
• Des Moines is Iowa’s capital and hub for business and cultural activity with a metro population of over 645,000. Set on the Des Moines River and amongst rolling hills, Des Moines is a picturesque city with something for everyone to enjoy. Boasting short commute times, low cost of living, excellent schools, and a family-friendly environment, Des Moines offers an idyllic work-life balance. Des Moines has been named #1 Best Places to Live in the Midwest (U.S. News & World Report, 2018), #1 Best City for Young Professionals (Forbes, 2014), and #1 Best Affordable Place to Live in the U.S. (U.S. News & World Report, 2017).
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.