Maryland - Orthopedic Surgery – (49115)
- Graduate of accredited medical school with degree of Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO).
- Current board certification in specialty. Current DEA certificate without restriction.
- Lower extremities and total joint experience preferred.
- A commitment to improving access for patients and the flexibility to ensure patients can be seen promptly when they need services.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- The ability to lead a team of care givers to achieve coordination of services throughout the continuum of care.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Tim Jackson will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.