North Carolina - Gastroenterology – (49097)
Location: North Carolina
Gastroenterology opening Near Winston-Salem, NC
- Physician owned, physician lead multi-specialty group seeks BC/BE Gastroenterology physician to join their expanding practice
- ERCP preferred but not required. EUS is optional
- Each physician rotates as the daytime hospital doctor for the week (M-F) and takes care of all inpatient consultations and procedures during that time at local Hospital. Average approximately 1 in 6 weeks of doing hospital coverage.
- About 60% of practice time in office and 40% in endoscopy unit but can vary where it may be 50-50 in a month
- Every doctor has a half day off per week (unless it is your week to be the hospitalist doctor)
- Average number of outpatient procedures in a week 35-40 in our endoscopy center
- Competitive compensation offered – to be discussed with employer directly on interviews
- Large primary care referral base
- Potential partnership offered after 1-2 fiscal years
- Population of 300,000 with a catchment of approximately 1 million
- Full benefits package offered – to be discussed with employed directly
- Located 30 minutes from Winston-Salem, an hour from Durham, and 90 minutes from Charlotte
- Airport offered in town with more than 60 direct flights to major cities in the East, South, and Midwest
- No visa sponsorship available
- Arts, education and recreation opportunities are plentiful, including 5 colleges and universities, a variety of outstanding public and private schools, a prestigious Music Festival, a great park system with lakes, bike trails and gardens, excellent public and private golf courses, numerous organizations and clubs to engage nearly every possible interest, and a regional shopping and convention center
Skill: Therapeutic ERCP
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.