Massachusetts - Family Medicine – (49085)
Family Practitioner functions independently to provide primary medical services and ambulatory care to adult patients. In addition, he/she participates actively in the development and execution of the pediatric, adult, and family planning programs at the Health Center, medical programs in the community, and such quality assurance, research, and administrative tasks as are deemed relevant by the Chief Medical Officer to patient care at the Health Center. The Staff Physician will also participate in the general activities and obligations of all health care providers.
Reports to: Chief Medical Officer
Supervises: Clinical Support Staff including NPs, PAs, RNs, LPNs
- Maintenance of unrestricted Massachusetts medical license.
- Completion of the M.D. degree.
- Completion of three years post-graduate residency training in an accredited Family Medicine residency program.
- Board eligibility in Family Medicine.
- Maintenance of current DEA and Massachusetts Controlled Substances registrations.
- Demonstrated commitment and ability to provide quality care in a high-volume, multicultural Health Center setting.
- Qualification for unrestricted admitting privileges at Medical Center and Health Systems, and maintenance of such privileges during job tenure.
- Qualification as a provider for major insurers.
- Board Certification in Family Medicine
- Fluency in Spanish, Russian, or Vietnamese
- Special co in provision of health care to underserved, culturally diverse populations
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.