Massachusetts - Occupational Medicine – (49083)
Utilize your Occupational Therapy experience as you aid children with mental health difficulties and their families in the Massachusetts community!
Become a part of our team of competent and compassionate professionals as the Occupational Therapist in our IHBTC (Intensive Home Based Therapeutic Care) Program at Health Network!
As an Occupational Therapist (OT) in our IHBTC program you will conduct OT assessments of the youths needs and consult to the Intensive Home Based Therapeutic Care team. The right candidate will possess the skills needed to provide high quality OT services in both the home and community settings. As an integral part of the IHBTC team, the OT conduct screening of youth enrolled using assessment tools and makes recommendations for appropriate interventions. The Occupational Therapist in this new and innovative team will be an integral part of the treatment and should be excited to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
The Occupational Therapist at Health Network has the following qualities:
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s preferred.
- Must have broad knowledge of mental illness and/or intellectual disabilities, physical disabilities, medical conditions, and/or treatment techniques.
- Current licensure as an Occupational Therapist by the Massachusetts Board of Registration of Health Professions required.
- Demonstrated interest in Pediatrics through internships and prior work history.
- Must have valid driver’s license and a reliable care available for working hours.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.