Massachusetts - Family Medicine – (49076)
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Family Medicine Physician reports directly to the Medical Director. Under general supervision of the Associate Medical Director, this position renders diagnostic and therapeutic care to patients at the Health Center, affiliated hospitals and other health care facilities. Medical services provided may focus on primary care, family practice, internal medicine, OB/GYN, and/or other medical surgical specialties. This position is 80% clinical and 20% administrative time.
- Ability to serve all age spectrums and families
- OB/GYN experience
- Ability to observe, assess and record symptoms, reactions, and progress
- Knowledge of legal and ethical standards for the delivery of medical care
- Knowledge of relevant drugs and non-pharmaceutical patient care aids and ability to prescribe dosages and instruct patients in correct usage
- Ability to maintain quality, safety, and/or infection control standards
- Ability to develop and present educational programs and/or workshops
- Knowledge of related accreditation and certification requirements
- Knowledge of community medical diagnostic and patient care services in area of medical expertise.
- Knowledge of current principles, methods, and procedures for the delivery of medical evaluation, diagnosis and treatment in area of expertise
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to supervise, advise and train clinical professionals and/or students in area of expertise.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.