Massachusetts - Nurse Practitioner – (49074)
The Nurse Practitioner performs primary healthcare at the center. Develops and presents educational programs aimed at the under and uninsured population in our service areas; refers clients to needed service; works collaboratively with other providers.
Minimum Skills, Experience and Educational Requirements
Registered Nurse with current license Board of Registration in Nursing with NP and graduate with an MSN or certificate of Advanced Graduate Study from an accredited institution or certificate of completion from an accredited Physician Assistant program with a BA, BS or MS degree.
Critical Demands of the Job
- Manage multiple requests and prioritize appropriately.
- Ability to function in a faced paced setting with a variety of patients and staff.
- Attention to details and prompt follow up.
- Includes walking and standing for long periods of time, sitting for short periods of time, hand dexterity, clear hearing and speaking ability. Must be able to lift a maximum of 1/3 of their body weight.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.