Massachusetts - Radiology – (49065)
This position is mostly hospital-based, but the physician will also spend 1 to 2 days a week in an ambulatory setting. We are seeking full-time or part-time physicians looking to practice general radiology. Base compensation for this position starts at $340k with an earning potential of over $525k annually (for a full-time physician).
- Our ideal candidate will be BC/BE in Radiology.
- Candidate should read all modalities or be willing to train.
- No interventional aside from pre-MRI arthrograms, stereotactic and ultrasound-guided breast biopsy and thyroid biopsies.
- PET/CT experience or willingness to train preferred.
- Desirable schedule, no overnight call and limited weekend rotation.
- Weekend call hours are one weekend every 8th weekend (half days only); and one day off per week when working.
- 100% Emergency teleradiology coverage
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.