Massachusetts - Nurse Practitioner – (49059)
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner – Mashpee
The Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner provides psychiatric care for Health Center patients, as well as case review and consultation to primary care and behavioral health staff.
- Performs psychiatric evaluations for patients and documents accordingly in the electronic medical record.
- Collaborating with medical and other staff to assure that clients with behavioral health issues are treated in accordance with objectives and towards the overall goal of full integration between primary care and behavioral health.
- Interacts with referral sources and other internal and external sources as necessary to insure the coordination of patient behavioral health care.
- Participates in staff supervision, in-service trainings, and QA activities and other meetings as required.
- Directs/participates in Team case reviews.
- Consults regularly with PCP and staff regarding psychiatric and behavioral health needs of patients.
Qualifications: Certified APRN with clinical specialty in Psychiatry required
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.