Massachusetts - Pediatric – (49054)
Physician is responsible for the medical care, treatment & education of patients throughout their life cycles, for their hospitalization & referral if necessary; also, for establishing & maintaining minimum standards of care and for the supervision & education of all other providers in regard to direct patient care.
SPECIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Conducts a program of care with total responsibility for examination, diagnosis, and treatment of patients.
2. Secures history and physical examination of patient in outpatient service.
3. Utilizes laboratory & diagnostic services as necessary.
4. Makes a diagnosis & prescribes treatment as indicated.
5. Performs emergency treatment in cases of serious illness or injury.
6. Seeks outside advice & consultation as necessary; refers for medical surgical or other adjunct services those patients requiring specialty consultation, or for confirmation of diagnosis & treatment.
7. Participates in preventive medicine activities such as immunization, disease detection, & prevention.
8. Coordinates an education program for the patient & family.
9. Hospitalizes patients and assumes full care of those hospitalized patients.
10. Assumes “on call” responsibility for hospital and outpatient service.
11. Participates in regular medical component meetings.
12. Fulfills the expectations of the physician contract.
13. Provider adheres to all Policies and Procedures.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.