New Mexico - Endocrinology – (49048)
Location: New Mexico
• 100% Outpatient Only
• Join existing practice of 2 MD’s and 2 APP’s
• Position open due to a retirement
• New patient wait time exceeds 90 days
• Life call from home, ENT group covers surgery call
• Certified diabetes educators on staff
• Diabetes Self-Management Patient Program – for instruction on insulin pump training,
review of nutrition, physical activity, monitoring of blood sugars, medication,
prevention, treating acute and chronic complications, practical problem solving, and
• Enjoy 30 Primary Care physician and large subspecialty referral base
• Endo group is housed in our Primary Care clinic which also includes an urgent care, Urology and
General Surgery clinics
• Unable to sponsor Visa candidates
Why Medical Group
• Competitive package with wrvu bonus
• Sign on bonus
• Relocation stipend
• Student loan assistance available
• PTO & Paid Holidays
• $5,000 CME Stipend
• Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision
• Life insurance options and both short-term and long-term disability programs.
• 401K employer match, contribution, and deferred compensation
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.