Kansas - Family Medicine – Obstetrics – (49047)
Family Medicine w/OB – Northwest Kansas
- Community based, not-for-profit Health Center seeks BC/BE Family Practitioner with interest in practicing rural medicine
- Salary range from $260,000 to $300,000 depending on skill level and schedule (Guaranteed for the first 5 years)
- Join 7 BC Family Practitioners, 5 Nurse Practitioners, and 6 Physician Assistants
- Opportunity to practice full spectrum Family Medicine – full range of OB services, endoscopic procedures, Dermatology, and any other expanded services you may have training in
- Flexible schedule offered to provide optimal work/life balance
- Average 180 deliveries per year
- Benefits offered: Paid medical and dental coverage, and long-term disability, residency stipend, sign-on bonus, loan repayment of $25,000 annually, 401k, paid relocation, malpractice, 4 weeks of vacation, CME time and allowance, and more!
- Rural community of 5,000 – located 3 1/2 hours from Denver and 4 hours from Wichita
- Area offers a quality lifestyle with affordable housing and an outstanding public school system
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Tim Jackson will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.