Oregon - Cardiology – (49041)
Cardiology – Oregon
• Join a well-established team of cardiologists to include interventional, heart failure and Stanford faculty cardiac surgeons
• Hospital employed
• Referral base from integrated physicians
• Active involvement with medical students and residents
• Participate in general cardiology call
• Opportunity in ASC for TEEs and Cardioversions
• Travel to satellite clinics
• New graduates welcome to apply
• As part of their robust quality improvement program, they are active participants in national registries including NCDR and the Door to Balloon Initiative. Their interventional program actively pursues integration of new techniques and technology. They have a core of imaging specialists including nuclear medicine, 2d and 3d echo, as well as cardiac CTA.
• They offer an attractive salary plus incentives, relocation assistance, paid malpractice, Electronic Medical Record (EPIC) and a competitive benefit package.
• Physicians and their families will appreciate the abundant outdoor recreation opportunities available in the Willamette Valley, as well as proximity to the pristine Oregon Coast, the Cascade Mountains for snow sports, and Portland, Oregon’s largest city – all within two hours! Experience the unmatched quality of life that our area has to offer.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.