Massachusetts - Surgery – (49038)
Exciting opportunity exists for an energetic, well-qualified Board Eligible or Board Certified General
Surgeon/Breast Surgeon to join our multi-specialty medical group. The ideal candidate will be a skilled surgeon
who is very comfortable with a full scope practice. We are situated in a beautiful New England community
located only 60 miles from Boston, MA. The ideal candidate will enjoy practicing in a collaborative, collegial and
supportive setting with a strong emphasis on quality care and customer service.
• Outpatient setting (with occasional day-time inpatient consultations)
• Collegial group practice with a large referral base
• Excellent support staff that allow you to practice at the top of your licenses
• 1:4 Call
• Generous sign-on bonus
• Relocation allowance
• Tuition loan assistance opportunity
• Competitive compensation and benefit package including:
Market-leading Initial Base Salary
Productivity Incentive plan
Retirement savings plans (403b and 457b)
Employment benefits: Health and dental, disability insurance, life insurance, vacation
CME allowance / time
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.