Massachusetts - Dermatology – (49036)
Exciting opportunity exists for an energetic, well-qualified Dermatologist to fill a full-time position in our
beautiful New England community located only 60 miles from Boston. The ideal candidate will enjoy practicing
in a collaborative, collegial and supportive setting with a strong emphasis on quality care and customer service
with the opportunity to build a full-scope practice with Advanced Practitioners.
Medical Group is seeking an experienced Board Eligible or Board Certified Dermatologist to establish a
successful dermatology practice. Our medical community desires a colleague to deliver a broad scope of
dermatologic services to their patients. We will support a medical and cosmetic dermatological practice. This is
an excellent opportunity that will offer you the chance to design your ideal practice.
• Outpatient setting
• Collegial group practice with a large referral base
• Excellent support staff that allow you to practice at the top of your licenses
• NO Call Required
• Generous sign-on bonus
• Relocation allowance
• Tuition loan assistance opportunity
• Competitive compensation and benefit package including:
• Market-leading Initial Base Salary
• Productivity Incentive plan
• Retirement savings plans (403b and 457b)
• Employment benefits: Health and dental, disability insurance, life insurance, vacation
• Malpractice Insurance
• CME allowance / time
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.