Massachusetts - Nurse Practitioner – (49020)
Psychiatric nurse practitioner to be part of the integrated care team. The selected candidate would be one of six psychiatric providers in our Ambulatory Behavioral Health Clinic performing in-person and virtual assessments and ongoing psychiatric care. Most referrals are internal from our primary care Health Center, outpatient mental health providers, Women’s Center, inpatient addiction services, our HIV programs, Recovery Coach services, and from our Center. You would be coordinating care and interacting with many different SSTAR programs and providers primarily located on our main campus in the Highlands section of Fall River.
We are a designated site for state/federal health professional loan repayment programs.
Experience and Skills:
- Board certification as a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner.
- Massachusetts’s licensure to practice in the expanded nursing role.
- Possess or obtain prescription privileges in Massachusetts.
- Valid DEA and Mass Controlled Certificates.
- Experience working with mental health and addiction issues.
- Direct care positions in addiction programs require two years of continuous sobriety for individuals in recovery
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.