Massachusetts - Pediatric – (49018)
The Primary Care Pediatrician provides direct care for patients up to age 21 and participates in all quality improvement and care management activities of the primary care program.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Provide Primary Care Medical Services
- Provide direct patient care services for pediatric patients in a schedule to be determined with 80% direct care time and 20% administrative time
- Participate in rotating physician on-call schedule, including Saturday morning urgent care rotation
- Provide pediatric perspective to planning and other initiatives in order to ensure that pediatrics is well-integrated into overall primary care operations
- Collaborate with other clinical and operations staff to support optimal clinical workflows and procedures for pediatrics throughout the health center
- Participate in peer review process for medical staff
- Participate in health center committees and initiatives as appropriate or as delegated by the Medical Director or CMO.
- Participate in quality improvement and care management activities
- Attend conferences and workshops as appropriate to gain knowledge and represent at collaborative even
- Support quality and compliance teams with federal, state, and local reporting requirements
- Adhere to all health center policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned by Medical Director or CMO
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.