Massachusetts - Dermatology – (49013)
We’re are looking for a BC/BE Dermatologist to enhance our growing Dermatology specialty practice
- Two-year base salary then wRVU and quality based compensation
- Excellent competitive salary with sign-on and relocation if applicable
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Benefits include one week of CME and reimbursement up to $3,000
- Vacation/Personal clinical days plus holidays for full-time employees
- No hospital call
- Board Eligible/Board Certified in Dermatology.
- Must possess current MA License, MA CSR, and Federal DEA.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.