Massachusetts - Internal Medicine – (49007)
Our Internal medicine team includes 25 Physicians providing superior patient across 18 towns in Southeastern Massachusetts; call is minimal 1-2 per month. The schedule is four clinical days and one administrative day. We pride ourselves in patient centered quality , and you with administrative support that enables you to focus exclusively on clinical aspects of outpatient . We offer physician representation at our Board of Directors, integrated coordination with support staff, and full marketing assistance. is an environment where a practice can grow and a physician can excel.
- Excellent competitive base salary and relocation if applicable.
- We offer wRVU productivity based earnings after 2 years of base salary.
- 403(b) Retirement Plan, deferred compensation 457(b) Plan.
- Malpractice Insurance occurrence-based.
- CME benefits include one week of CME time and reimbursement up to $3,000.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.