Massachusetts - Endocrinology – (49006)
We have an opportunity for a BC/BE Endocrinologist that thrives on providing excellent patient care with an emphasis on safety and quality. When fully staffed our Endocrinology team consists of 2 Endocrinologists and one 1 Nurse Practitioner, practicing across two practices just 5 miles apart. Practice less than an hour from Boston/ Providence and Cape Cod.
- Outpatient Endocrinology clinic
- Established referral base with over 60 primary care physicians as part of our system
- We offer a diverse patient population
- Experienced, professional healthcare management team and administrative support enables you to focus exclusively on clinical aspects of outpatient care.
- Practice is equipped with on-site laboratory and Radiology services.
- Our Center for Weight Management a fully accredited comprehensive center by the American College of Surgeons, and home to a complete team of specialists including a certified Diabetes Educator and Registered Dietitian.
- the schedule is four clinical days and one administrative day.
- We are seeking an individual who values team-based care and who demonstrates excellent interpersonal and time management skills.
- Competitive Base salary for two years then wRVU, and option to move into productivity early.
- Occurrence-based malpractice insurance.
- CME benefits include one week off and reimbursement up to $3,000.
- Benefits include 403b retirement plan, ATO, Health, Life, Dental, Vision, and Disability.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.