North Dakota - Occupational Medicine – (48972)
Location: North Dakota
Join a well-established practice with opportunities for growth. Work with a supportive staff in a patient focused practice with easy access to specialty care. Responsibilities include:
- Work Injury Management
- Specialty Physical Examinations
- Employee Health oversight
- Work 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. with ability to be flexible based on department needs
- Patient focused practice
- Willingness and ability to work with teams including occupational therapy, physical therapy and hand therapy, medical case managers both in house and from other organizations
- There are currently 4 case managers within department.
- Engaged in relationship development with business partners
- DOT examinations
- Outreach to regional clinics as needed
- Willingness to provide presentations to colleagues, businesses, and lead worksite health initiatives.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.