North Dakota - Emergency Medicine – (48970)
Location: North Dakota
- Emergency Department is part of a Level II Trauma center with 20 beds and sees more than 30,000 patient visits per year
- Trauma II Community Owned Hospital with 44 Specialties
- 1500 hours per year (extra shifts are available)
- Work 8, 9 and 12 hour shifts
- See an average of 2 patients per hour with approximately a 25% admission rate
- Currently 9 ER trained physicians with coverage from 2-3 per shift
- Generous compensation package and sign on bonus with an extensive benefit package
- Will consider ongoing temporary with option to move to move to perm full time position
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.