Washington - Hematology/Oncology – (48967)
We need a BC/BE- Hematologist/Oncologist to lead a fantastic team and to build on the momentum of this established and reputable cancer center.
Our multidisciplinary cancer team consists of:
- Oncology specialized RNs and nurse navigators, dieticians, pharmacists, therapists, social workers, chaplain, and financial planner
- Interventional radiologist and pathologist
- Home health services and direct access to community hospice and palliative care program
- Nurse Practitioner support with experience in Hem/Onc
Practice highlights include:
- Excellent compensation package including extremely generous base salary with production incentives along with traditional employed benefit packages including sign-on/commencement bonuses and relocation allowances, CME allowances, residency/fellowship stipends, malpractice, health benefits, generous time off, retirement and much more!
- Beautiful and modern outpatient cancer center which includes 5 infusion suites and 1 isolation suite right here in our home town so patients don’t have to travel outside of area for care. (We offer the same services you might expect to find at a large cancer hospital)
- Low volume call with some inpatient consults.
- Join an established practice that was built from the ground up within the last few years with room to grow.
- See a variety of cases in a rewarding and stimulating environment.
- A close knit community that embraces their providers.
- Service area encompasses about 80,000 and is located in the lower valley of County.
- Working with, and sensitive to, multicultural population in a rural setting is preferred.
- Bilingual in Spanish would be great.
- Ideally can start within 3 months or in 2021.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.