Washington - Endocrinology – (48966)
Due to an upcoming retirement of a beloved provider, we are recruiting a BC/BE General Endocrinologist to continue the momentum of this established practice!
Practice highlights include:
- Join an established yet consistently growing practice where your input matters.
- Strong volumes and referrals. Volumes that allow you to meet or exceed threshold/productivity and earn a fantastic living!
- Outpatient practice –Monday-Friday/full time. Great work/life balance! –(enjoy your evenings and weekends off to take in a show, yoga at a winery, biking, hiking, fishing, boating, an outdoor concert, winery/microbrewery tours etc—the possibilities are endless, and you don’t have to travel, fight the crowds, or wait in long lines! )
- Support from a well experienced endocrinology PA. (minimum oversight required)
- Huge need in our community!
- Practice may extend to outreach areas throughout the Valley.
- A close-knit community that embraces their providers.
- Working with, and sensitive to, multicultural population in rural setting is preferred.
- Bilingual in Spanish would be great but not required.
- preferably can start within 3 months or in 2021.
We offer an excellent compensation package including extremely generous base salary with production incentives along with traditional employed benefit packages including hiring/commencement bonuses, and relocation allowances, CME allowances, possible residency/fellowship stipends, generous time off, malpractice, health benefits, retirement and much more!
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.