Washington - Orthopedic Surgery – (48965)
We are recruiting for a BE/BC Orthopedic Surgeon due to replacement of a longtime provider, volume of existing surgeons, and community need/to provide choice.
- Excellent compensation package including extremely generous base salary with production incentives along with traditional employed benefit packages including sign-on/commencement and relocation, CME allowances, residency/fellowship stipends, malpractice, medical benefits, generous time off, retirement and much more!
- General orthopedic practice including joint replacement.
- Service area encompassing close to 80,000 and may include outreach visits in nearby communities in the mid-lower valley area of Yakima County.
- 25 bed CAH, 7 ICU bed, 3 OR, hospital has many services you wouldn’t expect in a CAH or smaller community.
- A close-knit community who embraces their providers!
- Bilingual in Spanish would be a plus!
- Working with, and sensitive to, multicultural population in a rural setting is preferred.
- Flexible practice options can be discussed.
- Our team consists of 2 Orthopedic Surgeons for additional coverage.
- Ideally can start within 3 months or in 2021.
- BE/BC required and able to obtain WA licensing. *Only those that are BE/BC will be considered.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Tim Jackson will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.