Washington - Family Medicine – (48964)
We are in an area of need for primary care specialists especially for BE/BC Family Medicine Physicians who are looking to contribute to our high standard of care and join our amazing network of providers.
- Excellent compensation package including generous guaranteed base salary based off MGMA standards
- RVU quarterly incentive bonuses for increased earning potential (some of our PCPS are earning $280k and above p/a)
- 1-2 yr ramp up
- Outpatient established practices with robust panels, no hospital call, M-F schedules (Enjoy your evenings and weekends off to take in a show, yoga at a winery, biking, hiking, fishing, boating, an outdoor concert, winery/microbrewery tours etc –the possibilities are endless- and you don’t have to travel, fight the crowds, or wait in long lines!)
- Open communication and direct access to our Specialists
- Relocation package
- Sign-on, commencement bonuses
- Other incentives may be tailored to your specific need (i.e. stipends, visa sponsorship etc)
- M/D/V/RX with employer contribution
- Employer paid L/AD&D/LTD
- Voluntary critical illness and accident insurance (allstate)
- 401k match
- Generous time off
- CME time and allowance
- Student Loan Repayment programs
- Typical volume ranges 18-28+ patients per day with room to grow. Ranges that would allow you to meet or exceed threshold for bonuses/productivity and earn a fantastic living! (no pressure environment)
- EMR: Cerner
- Bilingual in Spanish would be great!
- preferably can start within 3 months or in 2021
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.