Washington - Urology – (48963)
GENERAL UROLOGY-HEALTH IN WA
With continued growth and community support, we are recruiting for a BE/BC Urologist to join a multi-specialty clinic.
- Excellent compensation package including extremely generous base salary with production incentives along with traditional employed benefit packages including hiring and commencement bonuses, relocation allowances, CME allowances, residency/fellowship stipends, malpractice, health benefits, generous time off, retirement and much more!
- General urology outpatient practice with minimal inpatient covering 1 hospital.
- Low competition from other providers or groups in the immediate area.
- Must have experience or training on DaVinci Robot.
- Support from our Hospitalists for consults and admits.
- Ideally will have training or feel comfortable with general pediatric procedures.
- Light call volume.
- Working with, and sensitive to, multicultural population, in rural setting is preferred.
- Bilingual in Spanish would be ideal!
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Tim Jackson will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.