West Virginia - Internal Medicine – (48957)
Location: West Virginia
West Virginia – Hospitalist
• 300 bed hospital
• Flexible scheduling – most end up doing similar to a week on/week off schedule
• Daytime openings – 2-3
• $1,620 a shift for daytime and $1860 per shift for nocturnist with extra pay for shifts over 15 a month -$1920.
• H1-B cap exempt sponsor
• 15 shifts a month
• 80 hours per year of paid vacation time per year to be used for CME, sick time and vacation (can bank up to 160 hours total)
• Signing bonus available for multi-year contract.
• Average census is 16-18 during the day
• Doctors cover all inpatient floors (except pediatrics) including a 20 bed open ICU. Will run codes on hospitalist patients only.
• Prefer you can be credentialed for central lines and arterial line placement, but not a deal breaker. Thora and paracentesis is not required as they have IR to do those.
• Location: 30-40 minute drive to Morgantown, WV and 1 hour and 45 minutes drive to Pittsburgh, PA
• Bridgeport has been ranked in top 25 Best Places to Live by USA Today for several years.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.