Louisiana - Psychiatry – (48943)
recruiting full-time Psychiatrist for their Inpatient Adult Programs. Hospital provides quality psychiatric and addictive disease treatment to children, adolescents, adults, and seniors. Hospital is a private facility that helps individuals and families achieve optimal mental health, resulting in improved quality of life. A dedicated professional team provides individualized treatment, meeting the personal needs of customers in a safe and nurturing environment. All programs are staffed by highly trained and dedicated multidisciplinary treatment teams.
Position duties include; admission evaluations, daily care of assigned patients in the programs, treatment team leadership and interaction with administrative and clinical staff.
- Generous Compensation, bonus opportunities and benefits package offered
- Collegial work environment with supportive leadership team
- Relocation/Sign-on bonus
- Student loan assistance
- Malpractice Coverage
- Paid Time Off and CMEs
- PRN/Weekend work also available
- Board Eligible/Board Certified in General Psychiatry or sub-specialty
- Active Louisiana license or ability to obtain license
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.