Florida - Intensivist (Critical Care) – (48939)
looking for critical care trained physicians.
– Recruiting for a program director and staff Intensivist openings
– Board certified or eligible – most critical care specialties will be considered (pulmonology critical care, anesthesiology critical care, surgical critical care, etc.)
– Two physicians and one APP day shift / one physician night shift
– Day/night shifts shared equally with all team members (approximately 10 day and 5 night shifts per month)
– 26-bed med/surg closed ICU and 10-bed closed CCU
– Average census 27-32
– Must be comfortable with neuro ICU patients (growing neurology program, and moving towards comprehensive stroke designation)
– GME program to begin in the summer of 2021, with IM & EM residents rotating through the ICU beginning in 2022
– Competitive compensation with an excellent benefits package including health, dental, life insurance, stock options, 401K with company match, disability, CME allowance and days, sign-on, relocation and more
– Professional development program with leadership training and mentoring
– Appropriate staffing models and flexible scheduling
– Occurrence-based malpractice Insurance
– Expert practice management including privileging, provider enrollment, and billing and collections
– PRN, part-time, full-time and travel opportunities
– Unmatched growth and leadership opportunities
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.