Florida - Psychiatry – (48937)
Psychiatry core faculty opening at new resident outpatient clinic in, Florida
– Our University Healthcare consortium psychiatry residency program began in July 2018 with six residents per year and will reach 24 residents in 2021
– Must be board certified in general psychiatry
– Employed, GME faculty position involving teaching and working with residents
– Clinic conveniently located on hospital campus for easy access
– Weekend call is supported by the residents
– Employed by Healthcare, the largest hospital network in the nation
– Competitive salary
– Comprehensive health benefits package and 401k
– Support and leadership of a large organization
– A company that is driven by its mission statement: Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.