North Carolina - Psychiatry – (48930)
Location: North Carolina
seeking an adult psychiatrist to join our multidisciplinary behavioral health team, located in, North Carolina.
- Board certified or board eligible
- Experience with common co-occurring conditions such as trauma spectrum, eating disorders, and substance use disorders
- Willing to work in inpatient setting
- Provide Collaborative Care Management (CoCM) consultation with employed primary care integrated clinicians
- Please note that this position does not offer visa support
- This is an employed position with Healthcare
- Competitive salary driven by MGMA data and industry benchmarking
- Benefit offerings that cater to your lifestyle: health, dental, vision, pharmacy, & financial
- Paid time off paired with allocated dollars and days toward CME
- CME allowance, relocation and signing incentives offered in most circumstances
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.