Ohio - Pulmonary/Critical Care – (48921)
Pulmonary/Critical Care – Central Ohio
- Seeking a full-time Pulmonary-Critical Care physician to join a growing practice
- Expanding their inpatient coverage by 12 beds
- Position includes working inpatient (ICU or Pulm Floor) and outpatient (pulm clinic)
- Join a group of 10 collegial, highly respected, university trained Pulmonary/Critical Care physicians.
- Full Time- 12 shifts per month
- 12-hours inpatient shifts, 8-10 hour clinic shifts.
- Days and Nights available. Standard contract has a minimum of 3 nights.
- Flexible work schedule, managed by the group, to accommodate work-life balance.
- 24-bed open ICU (combined medical and surgical cases).
- Clinical Workload — Inpatient Average census 12-15
- Average admissions/discharges per day 3/3
- Standard Critical Care Procedures: Intubation, Central Lines, Chest Tubes, Broncs
- Medical records system: Epic
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.