Ohio - Emergency Medicine – (48916)
Emergency Medicine – Central Ohio
- Seeking an ABEM/AOBEM-certified or eligible, residency trained Emergency Medicine physician to cover two ER locations in Southeastern Ohio.
- Interested candidates will join a current team of 17 emergency medicine physicians
- Ten-Thirteen, 10-11 hour shifts for full-time; additional hourly incentive for more than 135 hours in a month.
- 70k annual volumes; 25% admission rate.
- 75-hour physician coverage; 48-60 hour advanced practice providers daily
- CT scanner located in the department.
- 24/7 hospitalist and intensivist coverage in addition to full specialty backup.
- Hospital employment opportunity, but self-governing practice model, stable ED group.
- New Hospital and new ER opened in June 2015.
- Expansion of ER services to include a free standing ER.
- Level III Trauma Center, Certified Stroke Center, CHF, Afib, and Chest Pain Center.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.