New Jersey - Pulmonary/Critical Care – (48911)
Location: New Jersey
New Jersey – Pulm/CC
Only 40 minutes from NYC
- Full interventional pulmonology capabilities with state of the art pulmonary tools – Super Dimension Lung GPS and Endobronchial Ultrasound (EBUs)
- Full spectrum oncological care which includes thoracic surgery support for advance practice pulmonary medicine and advanced radiation oncology (SBRT)
- Hospital program includes accredited lung cancer screening and lung nodule programs with physician assistant and nurse navigator support
- Experience Required
- Inpatient consults & Outpatient Clinic
- Sleep certification preferred/not required
- Clinic located on campus
- Call 1:5
Competitive Salary with WRVU bonus potential
Commencement bonus & relocation assistance
Health, Dental, Vision, Vacation, Wellness Program
- Options of PPO Basic, PPO Premier or HSA, Occurrence Med/Mal
- FSA, Prescription, Life, AD&D, LTD, STD, Critical Illness,
- Pre-tax 401K with company match, Roth plan (after tax),
- The Hyatt Legal Plan (provides you, your spouse and dependents with fully covered services from attorneys experienced in estate planning documents, civil suits, adoption, identity theft issues, and much more)
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.