Louisiana - Child Psychiatry – (48895)
Hospital is recruiting a Psychiatrist for their Inpatient Child and Adolescent Programs. Hospital, located in the suburbs of Louisiana is a 126-bed private psychiatric facility for adults, adolescents and children. Among our programs is Institute a nationally recognized trauma treatment program. For the past 40 years, it has established a tradition of excellence in the treatment of acute psychiatric illness, dual diagnosis, alcohol and drug detoxification, trauma based disorders, compulsive behaviors and eating disorders. The caseload for this position will be predominantly Child/Adolescent populations.
Position Highlight and Duties:
- Competitive base salary & bonus opportunities
- Health insurance, dental, vision benefits, 401K, stock options and more.
- Relocation Assistance if needed and Sign-on bonus.
- Malpractice coverage, Paid time off and CME’s offered.
- Monday – Friday work schedule
- Position duties include; admission evaluations, daily care of assigned patients in the programs, treatment team leadership and interaction with administrative and clinical staff.
- Board Eligible/Board Certified in Child/Adolescent Psychiatry
- Ideal candidates will be comfortable and interested in treating eating disorders
- Active LA license or ability to obtain licensure
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.