Louisiana - Surgery – (48894)
seeking a BC/BE Colorectal Surgeon for a full time faculty appointment.
– Board certified or board eligible in Colon and Rectal Surgery and eligible for licensure in Louisiana
– Collaborates with the chair and physicians to develop and maintain the department’s missions in clinical care, education, research, and administration
– Participate in procuring and implementing new procedures and continuing to grow the department
– Attends departmental and interdepartmental meetings as required
– Assures teaching of residents, fellows and medical students while on rotations
– Performs cases according to the schedule
– Actively attempts to add to the repertoire of procedures by investigating and performing current and new cases
– Presents formal lectures to the residents and medical students
– Participates in inter and intradepartmental committees
– Position does not qualify for visa sponsorship
– Competitive compensation
– Health, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits
– Flexible spending accounts
– 403(b) university funded retirement plan
– Outstanding educational benefits including tuition waiver and option to participate
– Employee wellness program
– Family-friendly work environment complete with two child care centers on the downtown and uptown campuses
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.