Louisiana - Nephrology – (48893)
seeking an experienced nephrology nurse practitioner for a full-time, employed opportunity at Medical Center.
– Board certified and eligible for medical licensure in the state of Louisiana
– Nephrology experience is required
-Assist physicians in the Inpatient service with End-Stage Kidney Disease (CKD)
-See patients with chronic kidney disease in an outpatient clinic for hospital follow-ups, CKD, patient education for pre-dialysis, and patients in the outpatient hemodialysis unit.
– Participate in clinical trials
– Must be people-oriented, work with diverse patient populations, and willing to learn.
– Expected to work with section chief, faculty members, and fellows in an academic medical center setting and interact with dialysis unit staff.
– Competitive compensation
– Health, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits
– Flexible spending accounts
– 403(b) university funded retirement plan
– Outstanding educational benefits including tuition waiver and option to participate in the tuition exchange program
– Employee assistance program
– Family-friendly work environment complete with two child care centers on the downtown and uptown campuses
– Malpractice provided
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.