Louisiana - Neurology – (48892)
seeking an experienced academic epileptologist to join an expanding neuroscience program as an epilepsy surgery director.
– Candidate will join the established group of neurosurgeons and neurologists at Health System
– As a faculty member, the ideal candidate will participate in the clinical, educational, and a wide variety of research activities
– Physician will support outpatient clinic, inpatient service, resident and medical student education
– Must be board certified in adult neurology
– Fellowship training in epilepsy is required as well as completion of neurology residency in a ACGME-accredited program
– Competitive compensation
– Health, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits
– Flexible spending accounts
– 403(b) university funded retirement plan
– Outstanding educational benefits including tuition waiver and option to participate in the tuition exchange program
– Employee assistance program
– Employee wellness program
– Family-friendly work environment complete with two child care centers on the downtown and uptown campuses
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.